Essential benefits of being a member of ENSI
ENSI is an open organisation and welcomes new members, new member organisation and new member countries worldwide, that are committed to education for sustainable development and environmental education.
- The use of an international body to help launch, manage and mainstream many environmental education developments
- Facility to combine the attention of policy-makers with the practical projects carried out at the school level.
- Facility to combine the work of participating researchers with teachers involved in innovative programs
- Access to an international exchange of data and experiences.
- Ability to gain access to foreign researchers in environmental education and ESD.
- Access to publications
- Access to network groups for professional development
- Ability to develop cooperative action research projects as a basis for professional development
- Access to ENSI meetings and conferences
- Facility to support new ways of thinking, especially in the interaction and communication between governments, NGO’s, communities, private partners and school.
- Possibility to develop national research on Environmental Education and Education for Sustainable Development in order to stimulate international discussion groups ranging from research to simply exchange of ideas.