1 to 25 of 55Aug 31, 2018: ENSI Mailing - Issue 84 Today is the launch of the new ENSI-publication. More than 40 experts from EE and ESD share their thoughts and experiences with you – in the mailing you will find the link for the free download of the book.
The ENSI secretariat in Switzerland comes to an end. This is the reason for ‘ENSI-special’ edition of ENSI-mailing. We invite you to share new ideas and visions for the ‘new ENSI 2018’ – more information about this you will find in today’s last ‘old’ mailing. May 1, 2018: ENSI Mailing - Issue 83 Find here a variety of tools and ideas – which may support your own daily work for ESD.
Further we are happy to announce that ENSI’s next publication will be ready by end of June. ENSI invites you to follow its traces through more than 30 years of activities, but also to reflect on possibilities for future collaboration after the closing of the secretariat (also by end of June). We will come up with more information in the next weeks. Mar 9, 2018: ENSI Mailing - Issue 82 ENSI-Mailing dedicated to SDG 5, "Empower women and girls" Nov 27, 2017: ENSI Mailing - Issue 81 COP23 in Bonn has been a inspiring conference for getting more involved into Education on Climate Change; this is the reason why today’s ENSI Mailing 81 is dedicated to this topic. We will provide you with a broad variety of links to expert organisations, which will support you in your daily work.
Education on Climate Change is a challenge for all of us; but we know that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Sep 7, 2017: ENSI Mailing - Issue 80 Today’s ENSI-Mailing sets a focus on important addresses for MOOC’s (Massive online courses) and for citizens science cooperation projects. Both in relation with the SDG’s. We further have some important links and information from the large field of SDG’s, Education for Sustainable Development and EU-Funding. Jul 7, 2017: ENSI Mailing - Issue 79 This mailing sets focus on ‘Taking action’ for the SDG’s.
You will find links to the German and the Swiss strategy for Agenda 2030, as well as the one from CBSS (Council of the Baltic Sea States) and from OECD.
Further there are links to a variety of teaching and learning tools and a short glimpse on Economy for Agenda 2030.
The mailing ends with Jeffrey Sachs (Columbia University) speech at the T20 Global Solutions Conference – don’t miss! Apr 10, 2017: ENSI Mailing - Issue 78 This mailing sets a focus on the young people’s contributions to the SDG’s. We know from many strong initiatives working around the globe – and so we would like to raise your attention to a small selection of initiatives. Further you will find an invitation for the “Goi Peace Foundation International Essay Contest for young people” and other relevant information. Feb 1, 2017: ENSI Mailing - Issue 77 ENSI mailing sets a focus on SDG 11 ‘Sustainable Cities’
We present SDG 11 in the light of its close relations to education; as usual you will find links and resources supporting your own work.
Further we have a series of news from around the globe and we are happy about the prominent presentation of CoDeS publication on ‘Research and Innovation in ESD’ on UNESCO’s Zoom Newsletter, January 2017. Dec 12, 2016: ENSI Mailing - Issue 76 ENSI’s mailing brings to you news from the implementation of the SDG’s. Special focus is set SDG 4 (TVET for Sustainable Development) and SDG 11 (School and community in collaboration for Sustainable Development). But you will find also information concerning other activities for the SDG’s Aug 15, 2016: ENSI Mailing Issue 75 Reporting the work on SDG's: Global, national, regional initiatives for monitoring and reporting on the developments for the SDG's May 23, 2016: ENSI Mailing - Issue 74 On April 22nd the leaders of 175 countries signed the Paris Agreement on Climate Change. Closely related to the agreement is the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development with 17 goals. This framework will influence our work and will have strong impact in our societies. Your ENSI mailing today is a compilation of web-links from UN and other organisations, supporting our work for tackling the SDG’s. Mar 22, 2016: ENSI Mailing - Issue 73 Today’s mailing will bring to you a selection of events being scheduled for this year. A wide variety of conferences, meetings and workshop are on the agenda worldwide – this list has set a focus on ESD and Research on ESD.
The description of the conference’s aims and settings are originated from the respective website. On the base line of each event you will find the link for further information.
Dec 21, 2015: SWEDESD Newsletter December 2015 SWEDESD at Uppsala University Newsletter with newest developments in the field of ESD Nov 25, 2015: ENSI Mailing - Issue 72 Today we will present to you broad selection of news and links, inviting for more reading and exploring. Daily we receive mailings, newsletters and links to important websites. It’s obvious that the world community is committed to the SDG’s - and still lots of work are waiting for all of us. The ENSI mailing intends to bring inspiration and tools for our daily work to fulfill the Sustainable Development Goals. Aug 14, 2015: ENSI Mailing - Issue 71 1. Resources for Rethinking (LSF, Canada)
2. Investigating cultural sustainability (COST IS 1007)
3. Rethinking Education-towards a global common good (UNESCO)
4. The age of Sustainable Development (Jeffrey D. Sachs)
5. Skills for Thriving and Contributing to the 21st Century (PERL)
6. Not Just hot Air – Putting Climate change into Practice (UNESCO)
7. Journal of Education for Sustainable Development May 26, 2015: ENSI Mailing - Issue 70 1. Sustainable Development in general:
2. Sustainable Economy
3. Culture and Sustainable Development
4. Sustainable Development in communities
5. Gender Equity in sustainability
8. ENSI and CoDeS
9. Post-2015: Framing a new approach to sustainable development
10. Confused about social sustainability?
11. Culture IN, FOR and AS Sustainable Development Feb 25, 2015: ENSI Mailing - Issue 69 1. ENSI’s Annual General Meeting in Vienna, 9th and 10th April 2015
2. ENSI’s new ‘home’ in Vienna: Bundesministerium für Bildung und Frauen, Vienna
3. Publications: ‘Do We Know What We Are Doing?‘ and ‘Handbook of Research on Pedagogical Innovations for Sustainable Development’
4. Handbook of Research on Pedagogical Innovations for Sustainable Development Ken D. Thomas; Helen E. Muga; IGI GLOBAL 2014
5. ENSI @ the WEEC2015 in Gothenburg
6. 8th WEEC Planet and People in Gothenburg
7. UNESCO Decade for Sustainable Development, Final Assessment Report and Global Action Programme
8. Grand dame of ENSI, Dr. Michela Mayer, gets retired: A tribute to a good friend! Aug 14, 2014: ENSI Mailing - Issue 68 1. Extract from ENSI’s Annual Report 2013
2. ENSI’s Junior Researchers on Education for Sustainable Development
3. ERASMUS+ proposal on ‘Competences for SD in vocational training’ (COSDVET) submitted
4. Publication: Schooling for Sustainable Development in Europe
5. CoDeS deliverables for your free download!
6. UNESCO World Conference on Education for Sustainable Development
7. Call for collaboration on new ERASMUS+ proposal 2015: Introducing Qualifications for Sustainable Development in VET Feb 10, 2014: ENSI Mailing - Issue 67 1. ENSI’s Annual General Meeting: Barcelona, May 20th 2014
2. Seminar for Researchers at the UAB, Barcelona, May 23rd 2014
3. CoDeS Barcelona Conference
4. A new research network gets created! Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER) Network
5. SWEDESD newsletter February 2014
6. Manifesto: Enabling the future we want
7. India: What is the Paryavaran Mitra Programme?
8. CoDeS: Campaign 2014 – Future Mobility – a challenge for ESD at school and in the community - March 2014
9. Preview on publication: Schooling for Sustainable Development: A focus on Europe Dec 2, 2013: ENSI Mailing - Issue 66 ENSI presents in mailing 66 all the details on the upcoming
Barcelona Conference of CoDeS. This event gathers some of the
best known experts in ESD and community collaboration – a great
chance for all of us to listen and to share experience with
Kartikeya V. Sarabhai , Lucie Sauvé, Arjen Wals and Rolf Jucker.
Further we present to you the basic papers for ENSI’s new TVET
project proposal, feedbacks are very welcome! Aug 23, 2013: ENSI Mailing - Issue 65 ENSI is pleased to provide mailing 65 containing relevant information
from ENSI, from CoDes (Network on ‘collaboration of schools and
communities for SD’), UNECE and the Marrakech call. Feb 11, 2013: ENSI Mailing - Issue 64 Today’s ENSI mailing is a rich compilation of links on ESD publications and events. You will find a large variety of news and hints.
Please have a look at the information on CoDeS working conference in Kerkrade/NL (13-15 Mai). All stakeholders of school and community collaboration will stay in the focus of the event. You are very welcome to participate; registration is open now at:
http://www.comenius-codes.eu Nov 27, 2012: ENSI Mailing - Issue 63 Tonight we send to you the last ENSI mailing for 2012. But our work goes on also in the coming year. Many of us are facing hard times, but the quality of the work did not suffer from the rough conditions. It is important to hear and to see the alliances for Sustainable Development growing. Many of this year's events showed strong will and high class activities in the field. In this newsletter we report from Tiblissi+35 and Gotland Conference - both events well recognized and important for the further developments. Jun 21, 2012: ENSI Mailing - Issue 62 ENSI works; despite all the difficulties on the ecological and economical level. At ENSI’s Annual General Assembly in Vienna last month the idea came up to open an internet debate (and maybe a project) on ‘Surviving in the time of crisis with an interdisciplinary network’. This topic may be of interest for you also, please don’t hesitate to join the discussion. You will find more information about the ENSI AGA in this issue of the mailing. Feb 21, 2012: ENSI Mailing - Issue 61 We are happy to present to you ENSI’s mailing 61. You will find some ‘hot’ information, such as a video contest for ‘generation 92’ (from EEA) and links to new journals. We are happy to publish also a report about recent events and developments in France, published ‘en français’!
1 to 25 of 55